One page Abstract
Submission of abstracts have to be performed electronically following the format template available below, before March 6, 2023, via the congress web site. The one-page abstract needs to include title, authors, membership, objectives, results and most relevant conclusions. Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference Topics from the drop-down menu when uploading the abstract.
Remember that the file must be sent in .pdf format. The system does not accept other type of files.
If for any reason you need to modify your submitted abstract, the deadline for submission of the final version is March 6, 2023. After this date, only the files already received will be processed.
To submit your abstract, please follow the steps below:
1. Register to the conference here with your email address. Introduce the Pin Code you will receive as well as the password you want to use.
2. Login to your account here.
3. Complete the information in your profile.
4. Go to "My congress" and, then, "My contributions" (or click here) on the menu you will find on the right hand side of the page. Click on "Submit a contribution" and you are ready to go!
Please feel free to contact the Congress Secretariat for any question.
Download templates here.
Full Papers & Conference Proceedings:
Conference Proceedings (submitted full papers only) will be published on Scipedia with DOI number after the
will be submitted for indexation to SCOPUS database.
Full paper submission is not mandatory in order to give the presentation at the Conference.
Deadline for Full paper submission is June 30, 2023
LaTeX template for full paper can be download here
Virtual Special Issue on Composites Part A:
Instead of submitting the full paper to the conference, authors can decide, immediately after the acceptance of the abstract, to submit the full paper directly to Composites part A. The paper will follow the standard revision process of the journal, and if accepted, will be featured as part of the Virtual Special Issue Composites 2023. The Virtual Special Issue will be complemented by invited papers sent to selected presentations on the recommendation of the scientific committee.
The Special Issue will open on May 1, 2023 and close on January 31, 2024. The final acceptance deadline is September 30, 2024.
Notice that the paper submitted to Composites Part A will not be archived on Scipedia.
Once again we would like to stress out that the revision process for the papers submitted to Composites Part A will follow the standard procedure of the journal. If the author wish to do so, they can submit their paper following the steps listed below. We remind that if you chose to submit your paper to Composite Part A you need to submit it before the 31st December 2023 (ideally before the conference).
- 1. Log in to the webpage of Composite Part A at
- 2. Click on “Submit your article”
- 3. Register/login using your credentials.
- 4.Click on “Submit new manuscript”.
- 5. Select “VSI: Composites2023” and click proceed.
- 6. Continue with the standard procedure. Do not forget to mention in the cover letter the ID of your accepted abstract!
Please note that final acceptance of presentation is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the speaker by May 22, 2023.
Only one presentation per registration is allowed.